# Previewer Plugin
Using default settings
The following listed behaviour is the default out of the box for this plugin. Click any of the images below to check them out.
- Keyboard Navigation
- Use the left arrow key ( <== ) to move back through your gallery
- Use the right arrow key ( ==> ) to move forwared through your gallery
- Use the space bar to perform the same function as the right arrow key
- Use the escape key to close the current gallery preview
- Plugin uses a previous and next navigation buttons to move through gallery
- Plugin comes with a default number based paginator updator, which tells you where you are in a gallery
Click an image below and let autplay take over
Adding some sugar of customization
The following listed options gives us the behaviour shown in the images below on preview. Check the docs for other options available
NB: option should be an object
- transitionEffect : 'inOutBack'
- paginationType : 'bullet'
- paginationPosition : 'bottomLeft
- fullScreen : true