Simple Javscript Image Lazy Loading with Html5 - Echo.js
|Official Website:||Go to website|
data-* attributes. Optimize browser rendering and reduce number of HTTP round-trips by deferring the loading of images which are not in the client's viewport.
You might also be interested in:
- jQuery Plugin For Lazy Loading Images - lately.js
- Image Lazy Loader Plugin for jQuery - lazyload
- Lightweight jQuery Image Lazy Load Plugin - unveil
- jQuery Delayed Image Loading Plugin - lazy.js
How to use it:
1. Insert an image with html5
<img src="img/blank.gif" alt="" data-echo="img/album-1.jpg">
2. Include the Echo.js script at the bottom of your web page
- Added IE8 support
This awesome jQuery plugin is developed by toddmotto. For more Advanced Usages, please check the demo page or visit the official website.