In general, users can print the entire page directly from the browser by pressing
Ctrl + P.
Most modern browsers, however, don't provide an advanced printing feature that enables the user to print specific elements from within the document.
Originally Published Nov 04 2020, updated Mar 24 2023
2. Customizable Multiple Elements Printing Plugin With jQuery - printThis
Yet another page printing plugin for jQuery that allows the user to print specific element(s) of your webpage, while preserving the page styles (and even additional CSS) and input/form values.
3. jQuery Plugin To Print Any Part Of Your Page - Print
Print is an easy and simple jQuery plugin that allows the visitor to print only the specified area of your web page.
4. Print Specified Area Of A Page - PrintArea
PrintArea is a jQuery Plugin that allows your visitors to a specific area of the page.
5. Any Html Elements Printing Plugin For jQuery - printMe
printMe is a simple yet useful jQuery plugin which allows the visitor to print specific parts of a webpage, with support for custom print title and CSS styles.
6. Print Specific Content While Preserving Styling – Printout.js
7. Print HTML/JSON/PDF/Image From The Web – Print.js