|File Size:||15.7 KB|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
Flexgrid is a fresh new jQuery & CSS based grid system that is flexible, cross browser, fully responsive, mobile-friendly and heavily customizable. Based on 12 columns and also 5 columns.
- All grid classes can be overriden by more specific screen sizes.
- Grid containers can be infinitely nested.
- Elements can be reordered at different screen sizes by applying a couple classes.
- Apply the .equal class to the parent of any set of flexgrid containers, and each container on the same row will have equal heights.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="flexgrid.min.css"> <script src="flexgrid.min.js"></script>
3. Create a grid layout by adding grid classes to Html elements. For example, "a-6 t-4" will be 6 columns on all screen sizes except tablets, in which it would convert to 4 columns.
4. That's it. Check the demo page for more usages.
- smaller and faster.
- update to flexgrid 1.2