|File Size:||2.61 KB|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
timepicker.js is a minimalist jQuery plugin converting an input field into a time picker that automatically formats and corrects timestamps in 24 hour format.
How it works:
- Make sure first value is not greater than 2
- Make sure second value is not greater than 4
- Make sure that third value is not greater than 5
- Make sure only 5 Characters can be input
- Prevent Alpha and Special Character inputs
How to use it:
1. Download and load the jQuery timepicker.js script after you've loaded jQuery library.
<script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.1.min.js"></script> <script src="timepicker.js"></script>
2. Add the 'data-timepicker' attribute to the input field will auto initialize the plugin on document ready.
<input type="text" name="name" value="" placeholder="12:00" data-timepicker>