|File Size:||376 KB|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
skrollr is a Stand-alone parallax scrolling lib for mobile (Android + iOS) and desktop in just over 3.4k (gzipped) for desktop that allows you to animate any CSS property of any element depending on the horizontal scrollbar position. All you need to do is define key frames for each element at certain points in top scroll offset.
- Fixed some issue with forceHeight
- Fixed a regression breaking IE 8
- Added support for animating attributes
- Experimental support for emitting events when the scrolling passes a keyframe (check out the docs for keyframe option/event).
- When using refresh, make sure elements which do not longer have keyframes get properly cleaned up.
- Fixed refresh not accepting NodeLists.
- Expose the status of mobile mode as isMobile() function.
- Experimental AMD support
- Constants can now be defined as functions or percentage offsets.
- bugs fixed.
For more Advanced Usages, please check the demo page or visit the official website.