Here's the 456th Weekly Web Design & Development Collective that aims to introduce fresh new, trendy and easy-to-use web design & development resources (freebies, codes, graphics, tools, inspiration, etc) from the past week. Have fun with it and remember to share with your friends.
Web Design & Development News: Collective #456
Fresh is a next generation web framework, built for speed, reliability, and simplicity. Some stand out features:
- Just-in-time rendering on the edge.
- Island based client hydration for maximum interactivity.
- Zero runtime overhead: no JS is shipped to the client by default.
- No build step.
- No configuration necessary.
- TypeScript support out of the box.
- File-system routing à la Next.js
SVG wave HTML templates that shuffle their shape on each render.
Tailwind CSS Landing Page
A responsive landing page built with Tailwind CSS and Flowbite Blocks.
A Github Pages (Jekyll) template based on TailwindCSS.
The furret.css library provides a collection of preset CSS styles to make your websites prettier. Inspired by kognise’s Water.css library. No CSS classes and images required. Light and Dark modes are included.
A modern language for transforming data — a simple, powerful, pipelined SQL replacement. Like SQL, it's readable, explicit and declarative. Unlike SQL, it forms a logical pipeline of transformations, and supports abstractions such as variables and functions. It can be used with any database that uses SQL, since it transpiles to SQL.
Color.js Color conversion & manipulation library
A minimalistic yet efficient way to stringify and revive instances via JSON.
- Color space agnostic: Each color object is basically a list of coords and a color space reference. Operations are color space agnostic. Modules for a wide variety of color spaces, including Lab/LCh, OKLab/OKLCh, sRGB and friends (HSL/HSV/HWB), Display P3, Jzazbz, REC.2100 and many more.
- Doesn't gloss over color science: Actual gamut mapping instead of naïve clipping, multiple DeltaE methods (76, CMC, 2000, Jz), multiple chromatic adaptation methods (von Kries, Bradford, CAT02, CAT16), all with sensible defaults
- Up to date with CSS Color 4: Every CSS Color 4 format & color space supported for both input and output, whether your browser supports it or not.
- Readable, object-oriented API: Color objects for multiple operations on the same color, and static Color.something() functions for one-off calculations
- Modular & Extensible: Use only what you need, or a bundle. Client-side or Node. Deep extensibility with hooks.
- Fast & efficient: Procedural, tree-shakeable API available for performance sensitive tasks and reduced bundle size
Overlap image & text using CSS Grid
Horizontal lines around your title
GSAP Text Animation
Menu with glassmorphism effect
Animate on Scroll Using Intersection Observer
5 Best Switch (Toggle Button) Components For Vue.js Applications
7 best layout components and libraries for Vue.js applications.
10 Best Free WordPress Plugins For Blogs
Get 10 of the best WordPress plugins that make blog management easier, conversion optimization better and your workflow smooth.
10 Best Toggle Switch Component For React And React Native
10 best, free, and realistic cap mockups that helps present your logo designs to your clients in a professional way.
5 Best Tooltip Components For Vue.js Applications
A list of 5 awesome Vue tooltip components to easily add custom tooltips to your Vue.js application.
390 icons designed to be simple, recognizable, and meaningful for your design in Travel, E-commerce, and Foods.
70 Beautiful Illustrations
70 Beautiful Illustrations, Tell your story by creating your own scene. Experience a limitless creativity.
Design Presentation Mockups
90+ free collection of UI presentation mockups for mobile and desktop.
- Prev: Weekly Web Design & Development News: Collective #455
- Next: None