Here's the 345th Weekly Web Design & Development Collective that aims to introduce fresh new, trendy and easy-to-use web design & development resources (freebies, codes, graphics, tools, inspiration, etc) from the past week. Have fun with it and remember to share with your friends.
Web Design & Development News: Collective #345
It takes a 2D vector illustration and animates its containing curves in real-time based on the recognition result from PoseNet and FaceMesh. It borrows the idea of skeleton-based animation from computer graphics and applies it to vector characters.
Just another CSS only Bootstrap 4 theme to create flat, elegant, Neumorphic style web pages inspired by the new Neumorphism UI design concept.
A proof of concept of adding a virtual MediaDevice in a browser extension. Also provides a regular library.
A tool for making short accounts, which are accounts that account for themselves using accounting.
Extracts email address from an arbitrary text input.
A small CSS-in-JS library for atomised constraint based design.
- Purpose built and written almost entirely from scratch (except for vendor prefixing).
- Style with a just a css prop, begone styled!
- Atomic classes: Rather than serialising entire CSS objects (like emotion and styled-components), instead, property: value pairs become reusable classes. This means that your application styles scale well with SSR or static site generation, a lot less data will be sent across the wire. Sticking with common theme values especially helps.
- Color scheme support with a prefers-color-scheme media query listener which by default will automatically switch based on users system preferences. The useColorMode hook can be used if you wish the ability to switch it manually.
- Array values for media query breakpoints, e.g. margin: [0, 3].
- A useModifiers hook: A declarative API for handling prop based variations to component styles. It makes it simple to style individual elements within a single component from the outside.
SWR is a React Hooks library for remote data fetching:
- Transport and protocol agnostic data fetching
- Fast page navigation
- Revalidation on focus
- Interval polling
- Request deduplication
- Local mutation
- TypeScript ready
- SSR support
- Suspense mode
- React Native support
- Minimal API
- And more
10 Best Date & Timer Picker Components For React & React Native
10 most download date picker components for your next React and/or React Native powered web or mobile application.
10 Best Mobile-friendly Off-canvas Navigation Systems
Create a more vibrant and modern workspace.
Pricing Table With Toggle Button
Distortion Effect Landing Page
Monk Free Font
- Prev: Weekly Web Design & Development News: Collective #344
- Next: None