|File Size:||14 KB|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
panels.js is a lightweight jQuery based off-canvas library for implementing mobile app style off-canvas panels, sidebars, push menus and page elements into your web page.
- Allows to reveal an off-canvas space from any side of your screen.
- Pushes the main content to the other side when toggled.
- Reveals a large off-canvas element covering the original page.
1. Load the required files in the webpage which has jQuery library installed.
<link href="panels.css" rel="stylesheet"> ... <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.4.min.js"></script> <script src="panels.js"></script>
2. Create an off-canvas menu that slides down from the top of the webpage.
<div class="panel top slide"> <!-- panel content --> <div/>
3. Create a toggle button to open the top off-canvas menu.
<button class="top-panel-trigger">Close Panel</button>