|File Size:||12.2 KB|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
notifier is an extremely tiny jQuery plugin that helps you show growl-style animated notifications of various types (info, warning, danger, success, reminder, todo) on the web application. Slide-in animations based on CSS3 transitions and transforms.
How to use it:
1. Make sure both jQuery library and the jQuery notifier plugin are included:
<link href="css/notifier.css" rel="stylesheet"> <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery.min.js"></script> <script src="js/notifier.js"></script>
$.notifier('info','info header','info message','6000');
3. All parameters:
- type: what kind of notification would you like to show. there are five types: info, warning, danger, success, reminder, todo.
- title: notification title
- content: notification content
- duration: if user doesn't close the notice, how long does the notice message display on the screen.