|File Size:||32.7 KB|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
Stratus is a jQuery Plugin for adding a SoundCloud Player at the bottom (or top) of your website or blog.
SoundCloud is the world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere.Recording and uploading sounds to SoundCloud lets people easily share them privately with their friends or publicly to blogs, sites and social networks.
How to use it :
1. Include jQuery Library and Stratus.js
<script src="jquery.js"></script> <script src="stratus.js"></script>
2. Call the plugin
- align - Whether the player appears at the top of bottom of the page. Acceptable values: top or bottom
- animate - How and if the player should animate when it opens. Acceptable values: slide, fade, or false.
- auto_play - Whether the player should start playing automatically.
- buying - Whether the buy button should appear on the player.
- color - The color of the controls and waveform. Acceptable value: hex or name (from SVG color codes)
- download - Whether the download button should appear on the player.
- links - An comma separated list of SoundCloud links. Can be a track, set, user, or group.
- offset - This will position the player x pixels from the top or bottom of page depending on alignment.
- position - Change to absolute if you do not want the player to scroll with the page.
- random - Whether the first played track is randomly chosen.
- user - Whether or not the track artist name is shown on player.
- stats - Whether or not the stats for comments, favorites, and plays appear on the player.
- theme - Pass a css url to theme the player. For example http://stratus.sc/themes/dark.css
- volume - The default volume level. Acceptable value: 0 - 100