What is circle menu:
A circle menu (also known as radial menu, round menu, circular menu) is a creative menu design concept that arranges the sub-menu items around a circle or arc style menu toggle button.
Originally Published May 29 2019, updated Mar 17 2021
Table of contents:
jQuery Circle Menu Plugins:
A jQuery plugin that makes uses of CSS3 transitions and transforms to create an animated circle menu around the toggle button.
CircleMenu is a fancy jQuery navigation plugin to dynamically render a fancy radial menu where the users are able to switch between menu items with a rotation animation.
circleNavigation is a fancy jQuery/CSS3 based navigation script for generating a corner navigation toggle that will reveal a radial menu when clicked.
Incircle is a tiny jQuery plugin that positions a group of elements (e.g. an unordered html list) into a circle around the first item.
Vanilla JS Circle Menu Plugins:
Pure CSS Circle Menus:
Yet another circle menu navigation concept to create a floating action button that reveals a radial popup menu when toggled.
A tree menu concept that expands the hamburger button into a multi-level radial menu. Written in pure CSS and nested HTML list.
- Best Responsive Dropdown Menus
- Best Responsive Menu jQuery Plugins
- Best Accordion Menu Components
- Best Mega Menu Systems
- Best Off-canvas Mobile Menus
- Best Floating Action Button (Popup Menu) Plugins
- Best Fullscreen Navigation Plugins
- Best Mobile-friendly Off-canvas Navigation Systems
- Best Vue.js Menu Components To Improve App Navigation Experience